Chichester Extending Dining TablePart of our Chichester collection
Sold out online
Sold out online
This dining table goes from family dinner to gathering-ready in a few easy movements. The leaves are stored within the table – simply reach under for the handles to pull them out. For day-to-day dining, this table seats six, but it has space for up to 12 when extended. The solid oak tabletop has traditional breadboard ends, while the base features hayrake stretchers for timeless farmhouse style.
Design & engineering
- Hidden steel rack-and-pinion extends the tabletop.
- Oak top protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Hand-finished with eggshell paint.
- Discreet glides under the feet for floor protection.
Our co-founder John and creative founder Emma turned to antique shops and reclamation yards to furnish their first home. They were drawn to Georgian country furniture, and the pieces they chose inspired Chichester – our first interior collection. This influence is evident in Chichester’s traditional farmhouse feel and its defining features including elegant proportions, decorative mouldings and carved skirting.
Internal Table Leaves QTY:
Number of Leaves:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Take care of the oak with our IsoGuard Care Kit and Treatment Oil.