With the appearance of an heirloom piece, this gilt-framed rectangular mirror is a sizeable addition to the antique-style Fleming collection. The frame is made from solid timber with a hand-brushed distressed gold leaf finish. It features four brackets on the back, so you can choose a landscape or portrait orientation.
Design & engineering
- Frame made from fine-grained yet sturdy paulownia timber.
- Hand-pressed gold leaf frame.
- Paint and hand-brushing achieves the distressed finish.
- Bevelled glass edge.
Wall Hanging Method:
Portrait & Landscape
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Water-based glass mirror cleaner recommended.
Need to know
- Avoid placing in bathrooms as humidity may damage the gilt finish.
- Appropriate wall fixings to be sourced separately.