Inspired by 19th-century spongeware, Orla’s thistle motif is digitally printed in Britain onto a cushion cover that blends natural linen and cotton. Whether this rectangular cushion is used as a decorative focal point on a bed or as a standalone piece on an armchair, its vibrant colour will bring warmth to a room.
Design & engineering
- Cover crafted from natural cotton and linen cloth.
- Includes feather-filled cushion pad.
- Invisible zip for easy cushion pad removal.
- Patterned on both sides.
Dry clean only
Cushion Filling :
100% white duck feather
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash the cover at 30°C then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat.
Need to know
- Due to the natural fibres, some colour variation is to be expected.
- Flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs that are to be expected as part of the natural fabric.
- Cushion pad and cover are available separately in store.