Inspired by 19th-century spongeware, Orla’s thistle motif is digitally printed in Britain onto a cushion cover that blends natural linen and cotton. Whether this rectangular cushion is used as a decorative focal point on a bed or as a standalone piece on an armchair, its vibrant colour will bring warmth to a room.
Design & engineering
- Cover crafted from natural cotton and linen cloth.
- Includes feather-filled cushion pad.
- Invisible zip for easy cushion pad removal.
- Patterned on both sides.
Dry clean only
Cushion Filling :
100% white duck feather
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Wash the cover at 30°C then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat.
Need to know
- Due to the natural fibres, some colour variation is to be expected.
- Flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs that are to be expected as part of the natural fabric.
- Cushion pad and cover are available separately in store.