Our raffle for Ukraine
Terms and conditions
- To enter the raffle, visit the web page for the prize you’d like to buy a ticket for (you can find links to all of these here) and click the ‘add to basket’ button. You’ll then need to go through the checkout as normal.
- The closing date for the raffle is midnight on Friday 8th April 2022.
- Each ticket costs £25 and includes one entry for your choice of prize.
- You can enter to win as many of the prizes as you’d like, as many times as you’d like, although you can only win a maximum of one prize.
- We will donate 100 per cent of the ticket price to the Disasters Emergency Committee’s Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.
- If you win, we’ll contact you via email or telephone to let you know and to discuss the details of delivery, etc.
- You’ll need to be over 18 to enter. For information on location restrictions, please see the details for each prize below.
- This raffle is open to Neptune employees, friends and family, as well as the general public.
- By buying a ticket donation, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Neptune (Europe) Ltd.
Chichester workstation, Suffolk dresser and Arundel dining set details
- We can only deliver the furniture prizes within the UK (including Northern Ireland) and Ireland.
- The Arundel dining set consists of the four-seater table and chairs or benches of your choice. If you choose chairs, we will provide six in their standard colour. If you choose benches, we will provide two in Natural Oak. If you choose a combination of chairs and benches, we will provide two chairs (in their standard colour) and one bench in Natural Oak.
- The Chichester original workstation is painted in Shingle with a Shell interior. The Suffolk 5ft glazed dresser is painted in Silver Birch with a Driftwood interior. If you win either of these prizes and would like to have it refinished in a custom choice of colours, you’ll need to pay a fee for our painting service, which we’ll also donate to the DEC’s Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal. We can arrange this when we get in touch to let you know you’ve won.
Be our guest experience details
- The after-hours store experience is only available at our York, Edgbaston, Bath, Fulham and Canterbury stores, so you should only purchase a ticket for this prize if you’re able to travel to one of these locations.
- You’ll be able to bring along up to nine of your friends to the experience.
- When we get in touch to let you know that you’ve won, we’ll arrange a date and time that suits both you and your chosen store.
Style-it up experience details
- The accessories and room styling experience is only available for homes in mainland Britain, which also excludes Northern Ireland.
- If you’re the winner, our designer will get in touch to find out more about your room’s colour scheme and style, and together you’ll choose £2,000 (approximately) worth of accessories.
- They’ll then visit your home at a date and time that suits you once all the accessories are delivered to style them in the room of your choice.