Wingback armchairs date back to the 17th century, defined by their tall backs and enveloping wings. Dominic shares these stately proportions, but we have softened the lines and ensured the utmost comfort with a deep seat cushion. This armchair is the ultimate fireside companion, looking majestic on its own or in a pair.
Design & engineering
- Strong kiln-dried tulipwood frame.
- Traditional reinforced halving joints ensure strength and longevity.
- Upholstered by hand for a precise, tailored look.
- Integrated back is foam-filled for support.
- Removeable seat cushion made from feather-wrapped foam for comfort.
- Serpentine sprung seat provides supportive suspension.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
Need to know
Please note that this imagery is representative only. While it accurately shows the different fabrics available, how they appear on the furniture will vary from piece to piece due to the hand-upholstered nature of our collection.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.