Frame and filling
We build our frames using solid timber and proper jointing (we see them as pieces of furniture in their own right). Each of our footstools and ottomans is designed with a specific filling ratio to best suit its character. In Eloise’s removable top, we’ve used just one type of foam – enough to keep its shape and to make it a comfy place to perch.
Form and function
Eloise might be a nice place to sit, but it also has generous storage space when you lift the lid – perfect for blankets, bed linen or even board games in downstairs spaces. The inside of the lid is padded too and the interior is lined with muted cotton, which give it a secure and snug fit.
For Eloise, you’ll find high calibre pistons that make sure it opens easily, and shuts slowly and softly as you guide it down. The lid will hover just before it shuts to give any fingers time to hop out of the way. And there’s no handle either – everything about Eloise’s appearance is unfussy, letting the piping guide you to where to lift.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The textiles in our fabric library range from pure linen to rich velvet and wool, and each one has its own character. Tone and texture can vary slightly from thread to thread, and expect to see the occasional slub in our linens. You can learn more about each fabric’s personality here, to see which one best suits your home.
We’ll deliver your footstool to your chosen room and take away all the packaging.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.