Amelia is a smart conversational chair, with sloping armrests and a curved back with an intricate tufted design. Square tapering legs terminate in brass castors, which not only imbues it with timeless style but makes it easy to move around, too. Use this petite armchair to bring refined elegance to any room of the home.
Design & engineering
- Strong kiln-dried tulipwood frame.
- Traditional reinforced halving joints ensure durability.
- Upholstered by hand for a smart tailored finish.
- Serpentine sprung seat ensures a comfortable suspension.
- Integrated seat and backrest allow plenty of space for scatter cushions.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
Need to know
Please note that this imagery is representative only. While it accurately shows the different fabrics available, how they appear on the furniture will vary from piece to piece due to the hand-upholstered nature of our collection.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.