Caspar’s upright stature and high armrests give it a smart, poised silhouette. The removeable cushions are filled with luxurious feather and down, so it’s very much a sofa for sinking into. Its elegant form looks just as good in a bedroom or study as it does in a sitting room, where it’ll comfortably seat two.
Design & engineering
- Kiln-dried solid tulipwood frame for strength and longevity.
- Traditional reinforced halving joints secure the frame.
- Eight-way hand tied coil springs provide the seat suspension.
- Square tapering solid oak legs with a protective IsoGuard finish.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
Need to know
Please note that this imagery is representative only. While it accurately shows the different fabrics available, how they appear on the furniture will vary from piece to piece due to the hand-upholstered nature of our collection.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.