Charlie’s smart, understated design merges several influences to create a timeless sofa. The loose slipcover and elegant flowing skirt reference relaxed Belgian chic style, while the architectural silhouette keeps it contemporary. The integrated back and full-length seat cushion provide the perfect canvas for scatter cushions, with this medium sofa comfortably seating two.
Design & engineering
- Kiln-dried solid tulipwood frame secured with traditional halving joints.
- Frame is assembled and upholstered by hand.
- Removeable loose covers secure under the seat deck on Velcro.
- Integrated foam-filled back with elastic webbings for suspension.
- Serpentine sprung seat for suspension.
- Single seat cushion filled with feather-wrapped foam for comfort and support.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- To care for your loose covers, view the instructions for your chosen fabric here.
Need to know
- Charlie's loose covers are also available to purchase separately, should you wish to change them seasonally.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.