Shoreditch Sofa & Chaise
Shoreditch has low, deep proportions and a streamlined silhouette. Loose seat and back cushions are generously filled for comfort, while the padded arms come right to the front for an enveloping feel. This sofa comfortably seats three, with an open chaise that’s perfect for putting your feet up or squeezing more people on.
Design & engineering
- Kiln-dried solid tulipwood frame.
- Frame assembled with traditional reinforced halving joints.
- Upholstered by hand.
- Removeable seat and back cushions filled with feather-wrapped foam.
- Serpentine springs provide the seat suspension.
- Square tapering oak legs with discreet glides to protect your floor.
- Metal fixings to the legs securely join the modular components.
Back Rest Height:
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- All upholstery fabrics available are suitable for professional dry cleaning.
- Vacuum with an upholstery attachment for everyday cleaning.
Need to know
Please note that this imagery is representative only. While it accurately shows the different fabrics available, how they appear on the furniture will vary from piece to piece due to the hand-upholstered nature of our collection.
From the Journal
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.