Material & making
Redford is hand-woven in Bangladesh, an area that has a strong history of basket making. Its making process, along with the fact that it’s created using a natural material, means that no two baskets will be exactly the same. As for the seagrass, it’s not only environmentally friendly, being quick growing, but also wonderfully varied in colour.
The largest of our Redford baskets (though not as large as some of our others), this one would make a good log basket or a place to store extra blankets and cushions near to hand in a living room (or picnic blankets and outdoor cushions by the back door). Elsewhere, why not use it to sort your laundry before it goes in the machine? Or to organise rolled-up towels inside your linen cupboard?
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.