Material & making
Redford is hand-woven in Bangladesh, an area that has a strong history of basket making. Its making process, along with the fact that it’s created using a natural material, means that no two baskets will be exactly the same. As for the seagrass, it’s not only environmentally friendly, being quick growing, but also wonderfully varied in colour.
Not too big, not too small, this basket would make a great home for kindling beside your fireplace or for gardening shoes and plimsolls by your back door. It could also make an attractive storage place for children’s toys, or perhaps use it in a pantry cupboard where it can hold spare loo rolls or bags of coffee beans.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.