Chichester Laundry ShelfPart of our Chichester collection
The Chichester laundry shelf provides storage in three ways, without taking up an inch of floor space. The top shelf features a lengthways groove, so you can securely display favourite prints or decorative plates. Use the rounded solid oak hanging rail for towels or linens, and the seven pegs below for hangers.
Design & engineering
- Tapering pegs with rounded ends to hold items securely.
- Oak protected with Natural Oak IsoGuard.
- Hand-finished with a customisable eggshell paint.
Our co-founder John and creative founder Emma turned to antique shops and reclamation yards to furnish their first home. They were drawn to Georgian country furniture, and the pieces they chose inspired Chichester – our first interior collection. This influence is evident in Chichester’s traditional farmhouse feel and its defining features including elegant proportions, decorative mouldings and carved skirting.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded. For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Take care of the oak with our IsoGuard Care Kit and Treatment Oil.
Need to know
- Attaches to the wall with a sturdy French cleat fixing.
- The screws you’ll need are not provided, as they depend on your wall type.
- We advise consulting a professional before mounting.