Delivery in 7 – 9 weeks
Delivery in 7 – 9 weeks
Finished with our 180cm length top, the Chawton Double Open Cabinet has a seamless, smooth surface. To this freestanding, modular cabinet, we’ve added two spacious drawers crafted with traditional dovetail joints and have dressed them with our bronze cupped handles. The drawers sit above open storage space that features two adjustable oak shelves.
Design & engineering
- Customise the exterior with our curated paint colours.
- Interior crafted with Appalachian oak coated in protective Dark Vintage Oak IsoGuard.
- Concealed soft-close drawer runners.
- Freestanding cabinet sits at standard kitchen countertop height (91cm).
- Adjust the oak shelves up and down by 50mm.
- Cut outs in removeable base panels for cable routing.
Internal Drawer Depth A:
Internal Drawer Height A:
Internal Drawer Width A:
Eggshell painted exterior
Tulipwood & oak
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- The Chawton collection is delivered using our white glove service. Our two-man delivery team will unbox and position your items, fit the pieces to the wall (if necessary) and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- Change the cabinet’s height and width or replace the timber top with a stone version through our design service.
- Hidden height adjustable feet for levelling.
- Please note that the timber top is not food safe – we advise a chopping board to be used for food preparation.