How it works
You can only use this ladder with a Chawton cabinet – it needs to hook over the ladder support rail to stand steady. And because of the ladder’s height, the rail has to sit above a triple-height top cabinet and sideboard base. You can then add any of the other top cabinets above.
Materials & finishes
So it’s perfectly coordinating, this ladder’s made from strong, natural oak – just like the interior of the Chawton cabinets – which we’ve buffed, brushed and stained to give it the same, slightly darkened and textured finish. The rungs are steel and also match, this time with the dark bronze cabinet hardware.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Wipe the rungs with a damp cloth when required.
- Use our Surface Spray and e-cloths to clean the oak.
- Maintain the quality of the oak finish with our IsoGuard care kit.
Need to know
- Includes two black-bronze fixing brackets to hook over the ladder rail.
- Over time, the black-bronze finish will develop an aged patina that adds to Chawton’s character.