About our paint finish
You can choose from any of our colours for Lynton’s frame, each applied in our water-based eggshell using a mix of spray and hand-painting techniques so the finish is perfect as can be. By using eggshell, rather than a seemingly more hardwearing plastic coating, you can not only repaint easily, but the frame will have a soft, low-sheen finish that’s so much more tactile and has a greater depth of colour.
Where to position Lynton
The trick to making sure Lynton looks like a mirror and not a TV is to not hang it too low – you should still be able to look in it when you’re standing up. Try placing it above a piece of furniture like a sideboard or one of our Henley TV cabinets (which will also hide all the boxes, cables and remotes) to get a good height.
All you need to do to fit this style of Lynton is attach the TV to the mirror using the straps provided, and then hang both onto your wall with the strong French cleat fixing. This simply screws into the wall so doesn’t require professional installation (as opposed to the articulating style, which is recessed). The frame on the mirror then hides the sides of the TV for a completely seamless look – until of course, the screen’s turned on.
Can I use it with any TV?
The 43 inch version of Lynton will fit almost any screen up to 96.4cm wide, 56.7cm tall and 5.7cm deep, whereas the 55 inch version will work with screens up to 123.2cm wide, 71.6cm tall and 5.7cm deep. We’re afraid both sizes are only compatible with flat screens and not curved ones. but other than that, will work with any TV.
What’s the frame made from?
The mirror’s frame is made from tulipwood because not only is it a strong hardwood, but it’s lighter than the likes of oak – something that’s important when it’s hanging on your wall. It also has a barely-there grain that guarantees a smooth finish when it’s painted.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.