Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Having foliage and flowers in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. And a stem like this, that takes the fuss out of foraging for the perfect one and is much sturdier than the real thing, is even better.
From real-life to life-like
You’ll usually find Daucus carota (or Queen Anne’s Lace) growing along country lanes in spring, when it turns them white with its frothy flowers. In autumn and winter when bare and covered in frost, it feels more architectural. Our life-like version has a realistically floppy head, and a wire inside that means you can bend each stem into a natural arrangement.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The wire in the stem is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) or wire cutters do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging it with real flowers, bend the life-like stem up out of the water.