Having foliage and flowers in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. And stems that look as good on Friday as they did on Monday are even better – no water to change, nothing to trim, no dead-heading, no mess, no fuss.
Sometimes natural materials are best, other times synthetic. For our life-like stems, it’s polyester that creates the most realistic look. Easy to dye, it’s vibrant and colourfast so your stem won’t fade. And it can be made matt or shiny to look exactly like the real thing. All the stems are wired internally as well, which means you can easily bend them into a natural position.
An idea or two
The combination of zingy green and blush pink in this stem is so quintessentially spring-like, and arranging them together with our apple blossom branches, verdant fern leaves, rowan blossom stem and white ranuncula bunch would perfectly complete the picture.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The wire in the stem is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) or wire cutters do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging it with real flowers, bend the life-like stem up out of the water.