Having foliage and flowers in your home makes such a difference – they’re one of those final touches that helps it feel more lived in. And stems that look as good on Friday as they did on Monday are even better – no water to change, nothing to trim, no dead-heading, no mess, no fuss. And no wilting.
From real-life to life-like
All the leaves on this life-like Eucalyptus stem are hand-painted so that no two look the same – just like in real life. They also have the familiar waxy look of eucalyptus. And so it doesn’t just sit straight up, each stem has a wire inside that lets you bend it into the position you want.
You could combine this spray with any of our other autumnal and wintery stems – think both muted and vibrant shades of burgundy and russet, like in our Queen Anne’s Lace, Hellebore and Damson Berry. But, it also look equally as good on its own in a bottle vase like Castleford or Beswick for a contemporary, architectural feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The wire in the stem is tough so you can’t accidentally snap it. But you’ll need something powerful if you want to trim it down. We’ve found long-handled loppers (the ones for pruning shrubs and trees) or wire cutters do the trick.
The wire inside also means you can’t put your stem in water for long or it’ll rust. So if you’re arranging it with real flowers, bend the life-like stem up out of the water.