Beswick’s made from stoneware: a type of clay that’s fired at very high temperatures, which makes it much stronger than other types of clay, like earthenware. It means it’s less likely to chip.
The off-white glossy glaze on Beswick also has a crackled finish to it, which is made by a reaction between the layers of glaze. It adds another dimension of texture that’s very subtle, so it doesn’t take away from Beswick’s simple, understated feel. This, along with the handmade grooves, means each piece will be slightly unique and will have slight variations in colour and finish.
Beswick’s only details (apart from the crackle glaze) are the grooves channelled into its sides. Like the glaze, they give it a touch more texture, and as they’re made by hand, a sense of craft.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- This vase isn't watertight, so make sure to use only life-like flowers and foliage rather than real ones.