In the making
Brockley is mouth-blown and then the ridges are cut in by hand, so like any handmade object, there’ll be subtle differences between each piece – a detail that, we think, only adds to its charm.
Styling with Brockley
Brockley’s shape really lends it to being used with a candle, when the smoky, ribbed glass will create a subtly diffused effect. But we also think it would look very effective with just one or two oversized leaves popped inside (the smoked glass with dark green leaves would be an attractive pairing) or even as a terrarium for moisture-loving ferns and mosses.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
Brockley can be used with most pillar candles, although we’d particularly recommend our 7cm or 10cm diameter Blyton candles.