We originally created Dulwich, with its small neck, to support spring flowers with their soft, floppy stems. But the shape works just as well with fewer, firmer stemmed flowers or leafy twigs.
As an ornament
Don’t worry about where you’ll store your vase when it’s not being used. Dulwich looks just as good when it’s left empty.
A clear glass vase reflects light in a room, in a similar way to a mirror. And with no colour, it will go with everything in the room. All our vases have heavy bases so there’s no risk of large-headed stems toppling them over.
The making process
This vase is hand blown, so no two are exactly alike. One might be a touch smaller than another; you might see a tiny air bubble trapped in the glass; or a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.