Where to use Ella
This small Ella vase will sit easily beside a lamp and magazine in a guest room, or nestled among bottles on a dressing table or bathroom shelf. Or dot several down the length of the kitchen table; if you’re using the matching Ella jug and tumblers, even better.
The making process
This vase is hand blown, so no two are exactly alike. One might be just a touch smaller or larger than another; you might see more air bubbles trapped in the glass; or a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. These are all part of the personality of something made by hand.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Our larger vases are heavy. Half-full of water, even heavier. So we recommend arranging your flowers in situ rather than trying to carry the vase when it’s full.