As a hurricane lamp
When you’re not using Kennington as a vase, display it as a hurricane. Then it’s ready and waiting to create atmosphere at a moment’s notice. The small Kennington looks best with any of the Blyton 7x9cm candles, and the medium with 10x15cm Blyton candle.
As a vase
Kennington’s straight sides and broad ‘mouth’ mean you’ll need a generous bunch (so they support each other) or firmer stemmed flowers. The small size vase is perfect for flowers like short-stem roses. The medium Kennington vase is tall, so it works best with taller stems like lilies.
As an ornament
Don’t worry about where you’ll store your vase when it’s not being used. Kennington looks just as good when it’s left empty.
A clear glass vase reflects light in a room, in a similar way to a mirror. And with no colour, it will go with everything in the room. All our vases have heavy bases so there’s no risk of large-headed stems toppling them over.
The making process
This vase is hand blown, so no two are exactly alike. One might be a touch smaller than another; you might see a tiny air bubble trapped in the glass; or a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Our larger vases are heavy. Half-full of water, even heavier. So we recommend arranging your flowers in situ rather than trying to carry the vase when it’s full.