The material & finish
Whitton is made from terracotta – a natural earthenware clay that has been used to make pots and bowls like this one for thousands of years. It has an off-white glaze and a hand painted moss coloured base which is given a distressed finish.
What to fill it with
Whitton's decorative enough that you can leave it empty, but it’s also easy to arrange with as well. If you do want to fill it, go for loose, hedgerow-style stems to work with the vase’s informal feel, like our Hops bunch and gypsophila.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Whitton’s finish can vary quite a bit from piece to piece, so yours may look a little more or less distressed than the examples in our photos.