A collection of two, tall and slim ceramic vases – choose from one large or one smaller. Made using terracotta, each is finished by hand with pale cream and mossy green-coloured glazes, which means that no two will be exactly the same.
Design & engineering
The material & finishWhitton is made from terracotta – a natural earthenware clay that has been used to make pots and bowls like this one for thousands of years. It has an off-white glaze to the outside and a hand painted moss coloured base which is given a distressed finish.
What to fill it withWhitton's decorative enough that you can leave it empty, but it’s also easy to arrange with as well. If you do want to fill it, go for loose, hedgerow-style stems to work with the vase’s informal feel, like our Hops bunch and gypsophila. As Whitton won't hold water, use life-like rather than real flowers and foliage.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
Need to know
- This vase isn't watertight, so make sure to use only life-like flowers and foliage rather than real ones.