Rosemary & Thyme Hand and Body Wash
Rosemary & Thyme is for those of us that like light, herbal scents. It’s not overpowering, just energising and refreshing, with a hint of citrus sweetness and a very subtle, mossy base.
The hand and body wash comes in a brown glass bottle: so much more substantial, sustainable – and lovely – than plastic. It’s a clean, calm and considered look – a little bit vintage but a whole lot contemporary too – that suits just about every type of home.
There’s honey in this wash because it’s naturally moisturising. In fact, it draws moisture into the skin. Glycerine’s in there for the same reason, whereas we’ve included tocopherol because it’s a source of vitamin E – an antioxidant that helps keep your skin healthy.
In the making
Some things are best left to the experts, which is why we worked with a small team that know all about making delicately-scented lotions and potions. Based in a Buckinghamshire market town, they also made the Rosemary & Thyme collection for us in Britain.
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Unfortunately, this piece cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland.
- For our full delivery policy, please click here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Need to knows - hand and body wash
Ingredients: aqua (water), ammonium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, decyl glucoside, sodium chloride, parfum (fragrance), mel (honey), benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, glycerine, panthenol, potassium sorbate, hydrolysed wheat protein, citric acid, sodium benzoate, tocopherol (vitamin E), d-limonene, linalool.
Rest assured that everything in our Rosemary & Thyme collection is paraben free, dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.