Delivery & returns
We know that life can be busy, and waiting in for a delivery can get in the way. That’s why, for any order delivered with our white glove service, we’ll get in touch beforehand to arrange a date and time that works for you. If your pieces are on the smaller side, we’ll deliver them through one of our approved couriers.
If your order is over £100 (or €150 in Ireland), your delivery will be free. For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
For the Highlands and Islands, it’s £17.50 for parcel delivery and £300 (excluding ferry charges) for furniture. The standard service for these areas is a pallet kerbside delivery. Should you be ordering from outside mainland UK (excluding Northern Ireland), all items will be sent through our carefully selected international delivery partners. In some instances, we can offer our White Glove Service if preferred. Price on request.
Please make doubly sure your new piece will fit through doorways and tight turns, up staircases and underneath ceilings, and if door frames, windows or banisters needs to be removed to get it in, that you do this before we arrive. We’ve put together a Will it fit? guide to help you prepare and to ensure your delivery day goes smoothly.
While we’ll always do our very best to make sure your order is delivered on the day we say it will be, very rarely unforeseen delays can happen. It goes without saying that we’ll reschedule as soon as possible. Also, it can occasionally take us a bit longer to deliver to remote locations. And sometimes deliveries can come from different locations and arrive separately, but you won’t be charged extra for this.
Cancellations and returns
While we hope that you’ll be thrilled with your new Neptune design, if you’re not that’s fine too.
We have a no-quibbles returns policy, and we’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of when we delivered it, as long as it’s in its original packaging (unless we took this away for you) and without any signs of use. The only exceptions are bespoke and ex-display designs, which we’re not able to take back or refund unless they’re faulty.
Other than that, there are a few things to know:
- You can return your delivery on the day if you’re not absolutely happy with it. Just let us know before we leave, and we’ll take it away for no additional charge.
- For courier delivered items bought online, parcel collection is £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- When it comes to made-to-measure designs (anything in a colour or fabric of your choice, rather than our ‘standard’ finish) and fitted pieces (kitchens, bathroom cabinets, Buckland bench seating and Pembroke shelving), we can only refund you 80% of the amount you paid because we then sell these pieces at a reduced price in our outlet. If you cancel your order within 24 hours though, we can refund you the full amount as we won’t have started making it yet.
- For furniture delivered with our white glove service, we’ll need to charge £50 (£150 outside mainland UK) to pick up the piece you’re returning, unless you tell us when we deliver it and we take it back with us free of charge.
- You can only return a mattress if it’s still in its plastic wrapping.
- And, if you bought your design in store, please return it to a store in the same country.
You can access our returns form here.
If you’ve decided to have your Neptune kitchen fitted yourself, rather than using one of our approved fitters, you’ll also need to make sure of a couple of extra things:
- You’ve thoroughly checked the designs
- Your fitter is capable of installing a timber kitchen (it’s a process that’s quite specialist, and different to installing a kitchen made from MDF or chipboard)
- And that your fitter has read and understood our installation guide
We’re afraid that, if a problem comes up because of one of these things, you won’t be able to return your cabinetry.
Of course, whether your piece is bespoke, made-to-order, fitted or not, if there are any faults, knocks or bumps that we’ve caused, we’ll take it back and refund you in full, repair it, or sort out a replacement. We take our delivery service seriously and we design our packaging to make sure that what’s inside is wrapped up safe and tight. But in the (very) unlikely event that you spot something not quite right, just let us know as soon as you spot the problem along with some photos if you can, and we’ll get it sorted.
To arrange a return just call us on +44 (0) 1793 934 011, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit any standalone Neptune store if you’re returning an accessory or smaller item.
Rest assured that your statutory rights are unaffected.