Neptune by Appleyard is one of our fantastic partner stores based in Norfolk.
Our designers are interior and kitchen specialists, using their in-depth product and technical knowledge to create exciting designs for Kitchens, to bedrooms and all rooms in between.
As we continue to grow we are looking for a Senior Designer to lead the design team by demonstrating outstanding kitchen & design knowledge and excellent leadership abilities.
- Oversee, develop and support the design team, alongside the Store Manager, to deliver "world class service"
- Work closely with our designer to follow up and develop all opportunities, ensuring that all projects are managed thoroughly to ensure our customers' complete satisfaction
- Provide an open and engaging service throughout the design and installation process
- Provide an impeccable service to our discerning and varied customers, ensuring that designs are unique and tailored specifically to each client
- Arrange in-store consultations and home visits to find out all requirements
- Create, present and exchange thoughts on innovative design schemes
- Inspire, excite and support our customers from design concept to installation or delivery
- Update and maintain accurate customer records using a number of software packages
- Manage multiple projects ensuring seamless communication and coordination throughout
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist them in their development
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the store
Our stores are open 7 days a week and so it’s important that you’ll have flexibility to work during the week and at weekends also.
You'll have an obsession for exceptional design and service with a natural warmth and knack for dealing with people. You'll need to demonstrate leadership qualities, and ideally experience, to drive the design team forward to reach full potential. With previous design experience, you'll have a strong working knowledge of CAD based design software which will mean you can produce breath-taking kitchen designs and presentations for our customers' homes, leading by example at all times.
We offer a highly competitive salary but also a discretionary bonus scheme, pension and a great range of other benefits.
If you share our passion with turning our customers visions into a reality then we would like to hear from you!