Neptune is a British interiors brand - our stores and our website will tell you that in no time. But while it's easy to explain what our designs are and what we do, it's more difficult to communicate why and how we've created them - and that's where our Product Marketing team come in. The team is responsible for researching and writing exemplary in-house product copy, communicating the story behind our products, the materials used, the manufacturing process and most importantly the benefits to our customers. From designers to suppliers, they work collaboratively with internal departments and world-wide partners to promote, manage and maintain the consistency of the brand.
As Neptune continues to grow, we have more stories to tell than ever before - and that all starts with our products. We are looking for an exceptional Product Copywriter who will need to research and understand everything there is to know about our products, and be capable of translating that knowledge into expert, compelling and insightful copy across several formats. They'll write about everything from provenance, inspiration and application to maintenance, engineering and design, digging deep and making sure no stone is left unturned. And of course, they'll do it all in Neptune's tone of voice.
Working within the Product Marketing team, you will:
- Ensure every corner of our product offering will be given the attention it deserves by combining product understanding with thorough fact-checking, and outstanding writing and editing skills
- Play a key role in the production of product collateral, such as the collection guides and directories, writing and editing product copy alongside our Product Marketing Manager.
- Translate new-season product launches into powerful copy, that will both educate and inspire customers across a range of formats
- Conduct regular meetings and interviews with the Product Development team, and other key stakeholders, to ensure information obtained is in-depth, insightful, intelligent and above all, expert
- Work closely with our Digital team to ensure all necessary web copy is up to date, maintaining all best practice and continually improving
- Research and produce comprehensive written product packages for our product range, detailing how and why each product was made and the benefits to our customers
- Conduct competitor research to ensure our product copy and descriptions are best in class
We are looking for a copywriter with a superb investigative ability to grasp the heart of our product stories and transform these findings into a high-quality, accurate and engaging copy. You will need to excel at working to deadlines, with previous experience within a similar role or be from a journalistic background with a genuine passion for product design. You'll likely have a degree in a relevant subject, which will support your strong research skills. No two days are the same at Neptune, so you'll need to be comfortable with managing multiple priorities and stakeholders in a busy environment.
If you have a strong passion for homeware and an outstanding awareness in how to best communicate this to our customers, then we would love to hear from you. You'll be surrounded by a team of like-minded people in truly stunning offices and we offer an attractive salary and a range of other company benefits. Please get in touch with your CV and current salary details.
Find out a little bit more about us at Neptune.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
We're fortunate to receive hundreds and hundreds of applications every week. While we try to respond to every email, the sheer volume sometimes makes that difficult. So, if you don't hear from us within 14 days, this means your application hasn't been successful, but we thank you very much for your interest in us.