As a vase
The Newington’s wide, open mouth needs a lot of flowers to fill it, so a very full arrangement works best. (The rimmed base is hollow which helpfully holds flower stems in place.)
As a hurricane
When you’re not using Newington as a vase, display it as a hurricane. Then it’s ready and waiting to create atmosphere at a moment’s notice. The medium Newington takes any of our 10x10cm Blyton candles and the large takes any of our 10x15cm Blyton candles.
As an ornament
Don’t worry about where you’ll store your vase when it’s not being used. Newington looks just as good when it’s left empty.
The making process
This vase is hand blown, so no two are exactly alike. One might be a touch smaller than another; you might see a tiny air bubble trapped in the glass; or a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s all part of the personality of something made by hand.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Our larger vases are heavy. Half-full of water, even heavier. So we recommend arranging your flowers in situ rather than trying to carry the vase when it’s full.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).