Each leg has a round profiled cap detail with a series of stepped collars on the way down. This finishes in a tapered foot that lifts and lightens Coniston and gives it a more classic character.
Coniston's Black-Bronze finish coats a steel frame - a pairing that offers the best of strength and looks. The frame is entirely welded together to ensure plenty of rigidity whilst being slim and light. And the tempered glass shelves are reliably sturdy.
The Black-Bronze finish references traditionally beeswax-coated steel that's naturally blackened by the forge. It's not as metallic in appearance as bronze or brass, but still has some of the bronze peeking through to add warmth and create a more classic look than a flat black finish.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
The glass panels are tempered and have bevelled edges for safety. They’re removeable as well to make carrying the table easier. Coniston also comes as rectangular and round coffee tables and a console.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).