In the making
We turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest, naturally curly fleece. It's also a by-product and biodegradable, making it a sustainable choice.
Tussock comes in two sizes (as well as a cushion): a normal-sized sheepskin and this one, which is made from two stitched seamlessly together. Choose this size if you’d like a longer runner-style rug, for adding cosiness to a bench, or for draping across the end of a bed.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Shake the rug regularly to remove loose dirt and debris, or use a soft brush.
- Spot clean light stains with a damp cloth.
- For deeper stains, we advise professional dry cleaning only.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).