Florence Cushion, Odette Print
Delivery in 5 – 7 weeks
Delivery in 5 – 7 weeks
Hand drawn by London-based textile designer Beki Bright, the expressive Odette pattern takes its shapes from the bounty of harvest. Made from a mix of linen and cotton, the fabric is strong and durable with an organic feel, featuring the natural raised slubs that are distinctive to linen.
Design & engineering
- Digitally printed pattern onto a linen and cotton base cloth.
- Subtle blush-toned highlights define the pattern.
- Finished with pure cotton mustard-yellow piping.
- Concealed zip on the removeable cover.
- Duck feather and down is encased in a cotton cushion pad.
Maker inspiration"My inspiration for the design came from seeing a local church decorated with fruits and vegetables. I looked into this further and found that it’s a traditional way to celebrate the yearly harvest yield,” Beki tells us. “This sparked an idea. So, after referring to 18th-century etchings of harvest celebrations, I set up my own still-life display and began drawing. For Neptune I created a look with openness and space that’s in tune with classic textile design."
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Cushion cover is dry clean only.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to know
- Cushion pad and cover are available separately in store.
- Flax fibres will cause dark flecks and textured slubs – these are part of the natural fabric.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).