This removeable loose linen slipcover is precision-made to fit the frame of our Long Island Medium Sofa. Inspired by Belgian chic style, the cover creates a look that feels laidback yet neatly tailored. Available in an array of fabrics, from timeless patterns to soft neutrals, keep a spare set or two on hand to swap in and out for seasonal changes.
Design & engineering
- Secures on wooden toggles concealed under the seat cushions.
- Velcro points throughout ensure an aligned fit
- Flowing skirt with kick pleats in each corner.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- To care for your loose covers, view the instructions for your chosen fabric here.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).