The making process
All our glassware is mouth-blown. It’s a traditional technique that means no two items are exactly the same. One might be just a touch smaller than another; you might even see a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s part of the personality of something made by hand.
The Ella jug’s conical shape means it’s not easily knocked over. And like a carafe, the narrow neck is easier to hold than a jug handle, especially for smaller hands. Use it to decant water, milk, juice or even Pimm’s in the summer. In Clear or Charcoal, it co-ordinates with the Ella tumblers, but works just as well on its own too.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dishwasher safe.