Unfortunately this item is currently out of stock. Would you like to be notified when it becomes available?
Fabric and colour
Grace is made in the same fabric front and back. This one’s Harry, a light, finely woven linen with lots of raised threads running through it (known as slubs). The colour, Rust, sits somewhere between burnt orange and rich brown. Inspired by the landscape of the Scottish Highlands, it’ll bring warmth to a room.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly, and that last and last.
Where we see it
This version of Grace is 35x55cm - a long rectangle that looks pretty on seats with low backs, for extra back support on a dining chair, or on a bed, where it’s handy to prop your head when you’re sitting up to read. Harry in Rust looks lovely with our unbleached linen fabrics and Timber paint palette.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.