The Edinburgh mirror’s made of oak – a hardwood with a real sense of heritage and enduring strength. You can expect the odd knot here and the odd change in wood grain there – which means no two pieces will ever look quite the same.
To add a bit more texture to, the oak has a brushed surface that exposes the grooves in its grain. We also stain it to make it slightly darker and bring out the grain even more. And then we apply our treatment oil – IsoGuard® – to make it easier to live with. Think of it as a defence barrier, but one that you’d never know was there.
The glass on our Edinburgh mirror is bevelled to create a more traditional, classic look.
Ways to use it
Mirrors create a sense of space – hung at the end of a short hallway, they’ll add depth; hung either side of a narrow hallway, they’ll add width. They boost natural light – so position one opposite a window in a dark hallway or a dark corner of a room. A mirror can create an interesting focal point – place one behind a special object you want to highlight, and so create a reflection of it in another part of the room.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Edinburgh has a deep frame so you can hang it, or prop it up on a piece of furniture or a mantelpiece. It’s also suitable for use in a bathroom. To hang, you’ll need to select fixings that are best for your wall, which is why we haven’t included these.