Citronella is the quintessential outdoor candle scent because its lemony fragrance (it’s an essential oil derived from lemongrass) feels unmistakeably summery. We felt it can be a bit overpoweringly sweet though, so have added the savouriness of rosemary and the lightness of watermint to balance it, as well as more spicy and resinous notes of cypress, eucalyptus, cardamom, cedarwood and amber, and a hint of floral jasmine, to create depth and complexity.
Using your candle
Before you light your candle, trim the wicks to about 3mm to stop the flames from spitting and dropping soot on the wax. And then, each time you use it, burn it for at least two hours to stop a well forming around each wick. Last but not least, although it’s fine to leave your candle outside and covered occasionally, we’d still recommend bringing it inside, and certainly over autumn and winter.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.