Just so you know
Our Ella tumblers are sold in sets of six of the same colour online, however you can buy individual glasses at any one of our stores. It means you can mix and match colours or if one gets broken, you can easily replace it without needing to buy another whole set.
The making process
All our glassware is mouth-blown. It’s a traditional technique that means no two pieces are exactly the same. One might be just a touch smaller than another; you might even see a swirl where it expanded as it was blown. It’s part of the personality of something made by hand.
The Ella tumblers come in a set of six of the same colour online. Mix two different sets to be sure you have plenty. The colours co-ordinate with our Emily table linen, but also with our tableware like Forest with the Antonia napkins and Croxton crockery; Rose with our Olney tableware and the Emily Peat table linen.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Dishwasher safe.