Tulipwood, because its fine and even grain makes it excellent for painting. And oak, because of its sense of tradition, because of its balanced character (a distinctive grain, but not too knotty) and because it’ll age gracefully. Which leads us on to…
Water-based eggshell ensures a hardwearing but easily re-paintable finish on the legs, using hand-painted techniques to ensure even coverage.
Moreton’s drawer is a classic kitchen table feature. Deceptively generous, it’ll hold a cutlery tray and is useful for napkins and placemats. It also has a simple timber handle. Other details include the chamfered edges that stop the legs feeling blocky.
Extending your table
Extending is straightforward to do. Simply un-clip the tabletop and pull it apart from either end. The additional tabletop leaves are hiding behind the second (false) drawer front.
Good to know
Moreton’s finish means it’ll coordinate perfectly with the oak in the Henley kitchen. It’s also available as a non-extending table and with oak legs.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Moreton’s finish means it’ll coordinate perfectly with the oak in the Henley kitchen. It’s also available as an extending table and with oak legs.