Teak is a tropical hardwood that has naturally-occurring oils in its fibres which act as a preservative. They make it well-suited to life outside and mean it’s not as high maintenance as some other timbers. Over time, it’ll take on the naturally silvered patina that’s characteristic of teak.
We’ve treated the teak with IsoGuard®, an oil that helps protect it from staining for a time and from drying out, all without obviously affecting its appearance. It won’t prevent the natural small cracks that will appear in the timber, but when reapplied over time, will keep it as well-looked-after as possible.
The perfect pairing
This coffee table was designed for using with the Pembrey modular seating collection, either as a coffee table in front, or as a large side table. As it’s the same depth, you can even use it in the middle of a seating section. It’s simple enough to work with other collections as well though, such as Hayburn.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The garden furniture style guide
We walk you through all the furniture families in our garden collection to help you better understand which will look the part in (or, rather, just outside) your home.