How it works
You can fit these shelves into any of the top cabinet sections (the cupboards in the sideboard base aren’t quite the right size) – up to two in a single-height cabinet, four in a double-height and six in the triple. Your wine bottles simply then just sit in place in the four section created by the x-shape.
Can I store any kind of bottle?
Most normal-sized bottles will fit happily on these shelves. But when it comes to larger bottles or unusually-shaped ones, we’d suggest tucking these away inside the cupboard in the sideboard base cabinet.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
If you decide to add top cabinets to your sideboard in the future and turn it into a dresser, you’ll just need to swap out the work surface for a dresser-ready one. These have holes in them, so you can bolt the extra cabinets on.
And speaking of bolts, everything you’ll need to add to your sideboard will be included when you buy the extra pieces. From those bolts to wall brackets and the Allen key.
You’ll also find height-adjustable feet hidden behind the skirting. They’re there so you can match up both side of the sideboard, just in case your floor’s not perfectly even.
Natural timber will always want to move. It’s going to expand and shrink as the temperature and humidity in your home changes, but there are specialist joinery techniques that can help to counteract the movement. And that’s exactly what we do, so although you might see a little movement in the timber over the seasons, it won’t change drastically.
And finally, the colours you see here are as close to the real thing as we can get them, but it’s always a good idea to try a sample first if you’re looking to get the colour spot on.