We debated over a few different finishes for Lydford but, in the end, stainless-steel felt like the most classic, the most versatile and the most practical option. It’s a rust resistant material that’ll work well in most homes and on most dining tables, that has a smart, high-shine finish but doesn’t feel too ostentatious, and that’s easy to clean.
Lydford comes in two sizes: medium and large. The number of bottles that each will hold will, of course, depend on their size, but as a rough idea, the medium will take a couple of regular wine or champagne bottles, while the large will hold several regular or a couple of magnums – plus plenty of ice, of course.
We’ve designed Lydford with a bath tub-like shape that feels totally classic and yet is simple enough for contemporary homes. We’ve also added a ring handle to each end – a partly decorative detail, but one that also makes Lydford much easier to carry, filled with ice, out to the garden or to the table. The bucket itself is also, of course, fully watertight.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.