Frame and filling
We build our frames using solid timber and proper jointing (we see them as pieces of furniture in their own right), with webbing and serpentine springs to provide support. Each footstool is designed with a specific filling ratio to best suit its character. In Rupert, we’ve used two densities of foam for softness and structure.
Form and function
Rupert’s bench-like length makes it perfect for sitting at the foot of a bed, or to mark out a cosy seating area in open plan rooms. And because it’s so slim, it’s the ideal footstool when space is tight.
Two rows of fabric-covered buttons with stitched pleats between them, and a single line of piping to define the padded top, give Rupert a polished finish. Its long oak legs make it elegantly tall and have been deliberately left unfussy, simply tapering inwards.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Our fabrics: making the right choice for your home and lifestyle
A guide to each and every fabric in our collection, covering everything from style to which ones are suited to children and pets.