Cotton is a perfect material for bedrooms because not only is it soft on the skin, but it’s also naturally breathable and, unlike man-made fibres, won’t trap heat and moisture between you and the textile. We’ve used cotton for the outer layer of fabric on this cushion, as well as the quilted layer, while the cushion pad is filled with duck feathers.
A styling tip or two
For the simplest of looks, prop two of these cushions in front of your pillows and drape the matching quilt across the bed. If you’d like to create more layers of texture (while keeping the neutral palette) though, combine it with bolster cushions in Thea Natural, which will echo Edie’s trellis pattern, and the Clementine or Ardel bedspreads.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
All our cushions come with an ethically-sourced duck-feather filled pad and have concealed zip closures.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.